Fashion Design & Development is the cornerstone of the modern fashion industry. We have very sound design & development department named Danish Design Studio-DDS. We use state of the art technology for fashion design and product design & development. Fashion design is the art of application of design and aesthetics or natural beauty to clothing and accessories.
Fashion Designer study & research fashion trends, sketch designs, select materials, and have a part in all the production aspects of their designs. They contribute to the creation of new sample and send it to the buyers for their valuable assessments. Our Fashion Design & Development department creates women's, men's and kids, children's apparels. It includes flat knit products, circular knit products, woven products and many kinds of fancy products.
We always used Computer Aided Design-CAD and Illustrator for Design & Development. Computer-aided design (CAD) is being used more and more in the fashion design industry. Although most designers initially sketch designs by hand, a growing number take these hand sketches and put them on the computer. CAD allows designers to look at designs of clothing on virtual models, in many colors and shapes, therefore saving time by needing fewer adjustments later. We design as per following the upcoming trend & Magazines. As per trends we follow the colors, silhouette and shape also the patterns. We work first in CAD & Illustrator. We make the design in CAD & Illustrator. We also develop different kind of print pattern as well by the CAD & Illustrator.
We Design & Develop wide range of product such as
We source the fabric, yarn, accessories and all kind of trims as per design requirement. Afterward we make the sample as per buyer trend requirement. We arrange our Show room as per our trend development. This is how we work in our design section.
• creating or visualizing an idea and producing a design by hand or using computer-aided design (CAD)
• keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colors and shapes
• Planning and developing ranges of apparels.
• working with buyers design team to develop products to meet buyers demands.
• Liaising closely with buying and production teams on an ongoing basis to ensure the item suits the customer’s demands.
• understanding buyers design from a technical perspective, i.e. producing patterns and technical specifications for designs
• sourcing, selecting and buying fabrics, trims, fastenings and embellishments
• adapting existing designs for mass production
• developing a pattern that is cut and sewn into sample garments and supervising the creation of these, including fitting, detailing and adaptations
This is how the Danish Design Studio-DDS works for customer’s satisfaction.